Hello everyone, this past two weeks I have been practically living in the studio to bring this project together. After recording and mixing these songs over the past years I finally felt that it was time to share it, thanks to the support and encouragement from my close friends.
Sheep Skin - Path to the Garden
Independent experimental folk album brings together recordings captured in Cape Breton, Halifax and Toronto. From winter nights in tool sheds along the Cabot Trail, to friends living rooms along the east coast; oneman-band Sheep Skin delivers improvised tracks, instrumentals and traditional songwriting in the half-length debut.
Path to the Garden is free to download here.
You can also order the hard copy on bandcamp.
Breakdown of what you get when you order the CD
- One copper etching of my illustration as the cover art (img 2)
- One serigraph on the inside jacket illustrated by sab meynert (img3)
- Silkscreened CD, also illustrated by sab meynert
- One 3 layer 4 x 4 sticker of my illustrations
- Satisfaction of knowing you are helping me break even on another overly ambitious project ;)